Thursday, December 27, 2012

My German Shepherd

We have a Female German Shepherd dog at my moma's place.Her name is Chikku(not aware of the fruit while naming :) ) She is soo brilliant and we used to admire her's each and every activity.She used to sense the presence of me and my hubby even before reaching my mom's place everytime.Even I have noticed that she would be restless before somebody comes to home. Dogs are really brilliant creatures !!!
Enjoying the water splash
She used to eat sand at our garden and wash her legs and mouth by herself in the bucket full of water kept nearby to hide it :)..
She used to steal my brother's chocolates and biscuits.. hahaha...
Watching something
She is really a great Companion and Guardian too.She scares our neighbours and friends who comes to the house..But she behaves like a kid to us ...
After a cold shower
She is soo adamant..not ready to pose for a camera...

Not posing to the camera
We bought her from Bangalore,India for 3000 INR on a christmas day,2007..Not aware how much it costs these days...

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comments here